Now that the East Coast never ending frost is finally starting to thaw its time to rev up the workouts. With that I know there are some key items beauties should keep to maintain during and after a sweat session. So it’s on ! Here are some finds of I’m come across that are now gym bag staples.
Swish 4 energy mouth wash . Freshen your breath and get a boost of energy at the same time.
Swish 4 energy mouth wash
- Simple make up remover pads and facial wipes . These are a staple for quick cleansing.
- Headbands are a necessity. I love these by Urban Halo . They absorb moisture and look great in so many funky prints and color. Sweat will stay out of your eyes in spin class.
- A jar of Elaine Hair and Body peppermint Shea butter. The peppermint helps to cool your muscles and the Shea butter is an all over moisturizer. Elaines is all natural , no presevstives . You can slather a little on your face too if you don’t have your usual moisturizer.
- A yoga towel like this one by NamaStay is great . It doubles as a cover for your mat and keeps you from slipping .No need to carry your mat to class in a pinch.
- Contigo water bottles with a filter water is essential. This bottle allows me to hydrate all day . There are so many styles to choose from so there’s bound to be one that fits your lifestyle. Mine has is a filter so it can be refilled with tap water.